Last week we spoke about ‘The Law of Gratitude’ and I suggested that being generous and being grateful were two sides of the same coin in Living Less Ordinary. This week a new thought that builds on the previous Laws…
The Law of Kindness
Be kind – Kind words and deeds are the third force to motivate the Universe to deliver. Kindness requires daily work and action. BUT Be kind to the whole world.
When it comes to interaction with others there are a number of key message to becoming ‘good’ and ‘kind’:
- Be a person who tries to help people
- Talk with respect
- Treat people kindly
- Always believe there is more good than bad in the world
- Forget reciprocation for insults; Be polite, ignore insults
- Minimise the negative, maximise the positive
- It’s not what you know or even who you know that counts; but rather who you know that respects you that helps your cause to greatness
- Deliver as promised and on time
- Respect – People and things
- Listen more
- Be slow to anger
- Find the good in people
By treating people well (good) the message you place into the Universe is that you are doing good. The universe will respond. Try to do at least 5 good deeds every day. Try uplifting others often and try to help someone frequently, and give generously of your time and your things.
Next week we consider ‘The Law of Action,’ because taking action is more important than simply thinking or believing.